Lava Burst Pizza
Ingredients (240 ml cup used)
- Pizza Dough – (Regular or Whole Wheat) I used Regular
- Pizza Sauce / Tomato Ketchup – as needed
- Bell Pepper / Capsicum – Red, Green & Yellow
- Onion – 1 small sliced
- Black Olives – 2 tblspn Sliced
- Mozarella Cheese – 2 cups or as needed
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tblspn
- Preheat the oven to 250 Degree C/ 500 Degree F.
- Make pizza dough. Now divide the pizza dough into 3/4 portion and 1/4 portion.
- Spread the 3/4 dough into a large round using a rolling pin.
- Transfer that into a foiled lined greased tray. Now take a fork and prick the rolled out pizza.
- Now spread a cup of grated cheese over the pizza leaving a border.
- Now take the 1/4 portion of the dough and spread into round smaller than the first round.
- Place this over the cheese topped round, use a fork to prick the top of the pizza.
- Now seal around the corners. Refer pictures for understanding.
- Once it is sealed spread the sauce over the top layer, arrange the veggies, olives.
- Top with the remaining cheese and sprinkle with chilli and oregano.
- Now drizzle a good amount of olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 mins.
- Slice and serve.